Sunday, April 5, 2009

Need time

So I am filling out my grocery list for the week. It was all the usual stuff on it, plus some stuff kids need for school supplies and even an iTunes card for a gift.

And I can't help but thinking about that what I really need, in addition to all this stuff, is simply more time in the day.

Don't you wish you could saddle on up to the gift certificate kiosk in the store and pick up a free hour or 15 minutes of quiet thought or a free 30 minute run when the world stood still?

Now that would be precious.

But until then, I guess I will have to go back to staring at the calendar and trying to decide where the runs will fit in this week. I am traveling this week and working long days. It is going to take a miracle or discipline to fit in the runs. Not sure either will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment