Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Do I Love Thee....Let Me Count The Ways

...Because you did a half marathon straight out of the box and didn't punish my feet.
...Because after 500 miles I still smile when I put you on because you feel so darn good.
...Because you still look almost as good as new even though you lived through a very wet fall and winter.
...Because you help make my size 10 1/2 ginormous feet look like a normal size for a girl.
...Because you are so unassuming, yet powerful as ...a Hurricane.
...Because you are made by a company that understands runners better than anyone.

Oh, my Saucony Hurricanes....How Do I Love Thee!

(OMG...And I just found a new pair of you on Amazon.com for $80 and free shipping. I must have died and went to heaven!)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I love this ode to your shoes AmY, especially the fact that you raced in them straight out of the box with no ill side effects! Now THAT is impressive.

    ReplyDelete